We are pleased to share that our laboratory approval granted by the Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) has been renewed for the period of 21.03.2011 to 21.3.2013. We are amongst the first labs to be approved under the new Laboratory Approval Scheme 2010 of EIC. The main commodities and tests in the scope of approval are-
- Pesticide Residues, Drug Residues and Heavy metals in Honey for export to EU and Non EU nations
- Pesticide Residues, Drug Residues, Aflatoxins and Heavy metals in Milk and Milk Products for export to EU and Non EU nations
- Aflatoxins and Pesticide Residues in Basmati Rice
- Qualitative detection of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in Rice, Corn, Groundnut, Maize, Soy Lecithin etc.
- Water for food processing Industry
- Drinking water as per IS: 10500
- Microbiological tests like Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Coliform, Plate counts etc.
- Sudan dyes in chillies and spice mix products