Auriga Research Limited, participated in the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques during November 22-24, 2012 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre, India organized by OMICS Group
The main theme of the conference was “Exploring Scientific Technologies & Industry Insight” which anticipated over 1200 participants with 200 speakers from more than 30 different countries attended this premier event
This congress comprised of most innovative and interesting sessions with a grand inaugural ceremony followed by the Keynote forum.
Generous response and active participation received from Editorial Board Members of OMICS Group Journals as well as from the researchers, scientists from research institutes, government organizations, various pharma related companies & students helped in making this meeting an ostentatious success.
Conference highlighted the following topics:
- Analytical Methodology
- Bio-analytical Methodology
- Analytical Techniques in Pharmacology
- Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bioanalysis
- Advances in Mass Spectrometry
- Environmental Analytical Aspects
- Risk Monitoring in Bioanalysis
- Applications of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Analytical Techniques in Immuno Chemistry
The response to the International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical &Biaoanlytical Techniques was huge and was attended by about 150 delegates representing 15 countries from different corners of the world.