Arbro: Excellence is Our Motto
Arbro Pharmaceuticals is one of the largest contract research and testing organizations in India, with five state-of-the-art laboratories and over 300 fully-trained professional staff, serving various industries for over two decades. We at Arbro are dedicated to maintaining high-quality standards for our testing facilities. We believe in the philosophy that utmost professional standards of practice are of paramount importance for client satisfaction and this should not be compromised at any cost. Our goal is to achieve excellence through sustained commitment and impeccable performance in the area of testing for various consumer products.
We have a large client base from the food, pharmaceutical, personal care and other sectors. Some of our clients include the following:
- Nestlé, Mother Dairy, Amul, Pepsico – Food sector
- Cipla, Abbott, Zydus, USV, Fresenius Kabi, GSK – Pharmaceuticals sector
- Stryker – Medical devices sector
- Reckitt Benckiser, Amway, Unilever – Home & personal care products sector
Besides the above core areas, we have also recently forayed into the area of construction materials testing.
Accreditation: Arbro’s Recognition in Quality Standards
We are accredited by various leading organizations, including the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), which is an autonomous body under the aegis of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. NABL is only one of its kind that assesses laboratories in India for quality and consistency in the results.
- Food Testing: Our food testing facilities are accredited by NABL and authorized by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), the apex body for food safety and standards in India. We serve many clients in the food, hospitality, and retail sectors.
- Water Testing: We routinely carry out water testing as per the guidelines laid down by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), to name a few. Our water testing laboratory is NABL accredited and FSSAI authorized.
- Herbal Testing: Arbro has been supporting the herbal industry for about two decades to ensure high-quality testing of herbal products. Importantly, Arbro is the first laboratory to be licensed by the erstwhile Department of Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy (ISM&H), which was renamed as the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003. Our herbal testing facility is accredited by NABL ISO/IEC 17025.
- Medical Device Testing: Arbro offers a comprehensive range of testing services and has been working closely with leaders in the medical device industry. It has two NABL accredited laboratories for medical device testing.
- Pharmaceutical Testing: Arbro has been offering pharmaceutical testing and contract research support for nearly 3 decades in the areas of development, approval, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products. It complies with international regulations and guidelines as laid down by the various pharmacopeias from United States (USP), UK (BP), Japan (JP) and Europe (EP), besides the Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
- Home & Personal Care Products Testing: Arbro regularly carries out testing of soaps, detergents, cosmetics, disinfectants and various other home and personal care products. It strictly complies with the regulations and guidelines set forth by the BIS.
Arbro is Accredited for Testing of Trans Fats in Food
Trans fats or trans fatty acids are so called because of its distinct chemical structure. It is a type of unsaturated fat that is sparsely distributed in nature but has been made widely available by industrial processes. Artificially manufactured trans fats essentially add hydrogen to liquid vegetable oils to make them more solidified. The primary dietary source of trans fats in processed food is partially hydrogenated oils. Examples of trans fat-containing foods include baked products, margarine, fried fast foods, and snacks.
Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. has NABL accredited and FSSAI approved laboratories and well-trained and competent professionals to carry out food testing with utmost accuracy. If you would like to use our testing services, please feel free to contact us through the contact form or call us now on +91-11-45754575. We will be happy to provide you a proposal for testing the trans fats content in processed and packaged foods.