Nowadays the modern consumer is extremely conscious of their health and the quality of food, cosmetics, hygiene products that they use on a daily basis.
They pay great heed to check if products are compromised or contaminated by microbes, pathogens, chemicals etc and also to the quality of materials used in these products.
Brands must adhere to the quality parameters of products whether in the FMCG space or pharma space to ensure that they get the necessary clearances for distribution.
Such brands can partner with food testing labs to ensure the food items are regularly tested without compromising on the safety standards and the quality.
Arbro Pharmaceuticals has a material and food testing lab in Delhi that has all the essential equipment that helps test a wide range of materials and food products (from raw to processed).
We are accredited by NABL, FSSAI, EIC, and other organizations and have experienced personnel to carry out the tests and operate advanced machinery.
Our material and food testing team involves more than 250 individuals who are experts at giving tailor-made solutions to meet our client’s testing requirements. Our key services include:
- Analyzing food and agricultural products according to the norms listed by FSSAI, BIS, EIC/EIA, APEDA, and EU.
- We also analyze the presence of drugs, banned colorants, and residual pesticides in different food products.
- Our microbiology testing checks for the presence and identification of different kinds of pathogens.
- Our experts also perform melamine testing for multiple food products, agricultural products, raw material, and food ingredients.
- We also have dedicated chemical/material testing labs in Delhi that perform toxicology tests to help us analyze and detect the presence of heavy metals like cadmium, lead, mercury, etc. in food items.
Check out our photo gallery that highlights the different labs we have in our facility at Delhi.