Liquid chromatography-Mass spectrometry (LC-MS) combines the physical separation capabilities of liquid chromatography with the mass analysis capabilities of a mass spectrometer. LC-MS is emerging as the most favored technique in major application areas including pharmacokinetic studies and proteomics.
The Major development has been the tandem MS-MS which allows the detector to select certain ions to fragment. With the concurrent development of HPLC now days it is possible to analyse samples in a minute or less as compared to over 10 minutes with other detectors. At the present growth rate the technique is slated to rank as a topmost preferred separation and analysis technique.
We are equipped with API-300 LC-MS-MS which is operating since 2006 and a Agilent 6410 since 2010. Our LCMSMS are being put to use in following areas.
- Method development and validation
- Antibiotic residues in food products.
- Pesticide residues in foods – more than 200 compounds in various matrices
- Molecular weight estimation
- Impurity Profiling
- Cleaning validation studies
- Bio analytical-BA/BE Studies
Pleases feel free to contact us if you need to uses a LCMSMS for sample analysis.