Our pharmaceutical testing laboratory has been performing third-party testing of pharmaceutical finished products since the year 1990. We have been supporting our customers in the pharmaceutical industry for testing their pharmaceutical drug products for –
- Product release testing
- Form 39 reports for government supplies and tenders
- Comparative studies with innovative products developmental stability testing
- Process validation studies
- Ongoing stability studies
- Quality control support for third-party manufacturing sites
- Investigating market complaints
- Pre-shipment inspection and testing for exports
We offer a complete package of pharmaceutical testing services for finished products for both the domestic as well as export markets.
Our team is experienced and laboratories are well equipped for carrying out the analysis as per pharmacopoeial monographs and also in our specifications given by the clients.
Our services include identity, purity as well as functional testing for various dosage sterile and non-sterile forms like tablets, capsules, syrups, dry syrups, suspensions, suppositories, pessaries, eyedrops, ointments, transdermal patches, small volume parenterals and large volume parenterals et cetera.
Some of the pharmaceutical tests that we routinely carry out are listed below –
- Uniformity of content / uniformity of dosage units
- Disintegration test
- Friability test
- Single and multi-point dissolution testing
- Related substances and impurities
- Microbiological limit tests
- Sterility testing
- Pyrogen/Endotoxin testing
- Preservative efficacy testing
- Particle counts for large and small volume parenterals
- Osmolarity measurement
- Particle size distribution
- Viscosity measurements
Besides carrying out routine analysis and release testing our laboratories also perform stability studies and analytical method development and validation studies to support you for your product development and registration in both semi-regulated and highly regulated markets.
We have presence across India with pharmaceutical testing laboratories located in Himachal Pradesh, New Delhi and Bangalore. All our laboratories are regularly audited by clients and are approved by the State Food and Drug Administration and the Central Drugs Standards Control Organisation (CDSCO).
Our facilities are also accredited by the National accreditation board for testing and calibration laboratories (NABL) as per the standard ISO 17025 for pharmaceutical testing.
Please feel free to contact us using the quick query form on the right or by calling us now on +91 – 11 – 45754575 and we will be happy to provide you a proposal for pharmaceutical testing lab services.