High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is an essential analytical tool in any testing lab as it affords separation and quantification of a variety of analytes which are thermally labile and not volatile enough for analysis on gas chromatograph.
We have 26 HPLC instruments from Waters, Jasco, Perkin Elmer and Agilent equipped with a variety of detectors. The number of instruments is indicative of the utility of the technique in the laboratory.
The different modes and choice of detectors permit analysis of wide range of samples, and we have the following detectors available in our testing laboratories –
- UV Detector
- Refractive index (RI) detector
- Photo diode array detector (PDA)
- Fluorescence detector (FLD)
- Mass spectrometer detector
The HPLCs in our testing lab are equipped with auto-samplers for 24×7 operation and higher accuracy and precision. This enables us to provide reliable results and lowest turn around time (TAT).
The large variety of stationary phases available make it one of the most versatile techniques and it can be used for the analysis of molecules like
- Small molecules
- Semi polar molecules by reverse phase chromatography
- Macro-molecules by Gel permeation chromatography
- Polar molecules in HILIC or Cyano or Amino colums and Ion pairing chromatography
- Nonpolar molecules using Silica of C1-C4 colums
HPLC is used in our testing to analyze products from the following industries –
- Pesticide formulations
- Water and waste water
- Fine chemicals
- Colors and dyes
- Bio molecules and
- Environmental analysis
- And many more
We routinely carry out the following analysis on HPLC –
- Assay of drugs products and formulations
- Impurity profiling of pharmaceuticals
- Quantification of Vitamins
- Estimation of Aflatoxins
- Pesticide residue testing
- Method development
- Method validation
Please feel free to contact us for any testing or development required on HPLC.