Having more than 20 years experience as a food testing lab, we offer a single point solution to all the food testing lab needs of industry for both domestic and export markets.
Or laboratory has been ranked among the top 5 national level food testing lab in India in a survey conducted by TUV-SUD for the ministry of food processing.
Food Testing Services
Our team of more than 250 professionals backed by ultramodern food testing lab infrastructure and state of the art equipments. Contact us today to get customized solutions to meet your food testing laboratory needs, some of the key services offered are listed below –
- Analysis of Food as & Agricultural products as per FSSAI, BIS, EIC/EIA, APEDA & European (EU) standards, FSSA (Food Safety and Standards Act)
- Contract testing services to support your HACCP, ISO, GMP and GLP compliance.
- Analysis of residual pesticides, drugs and banned colorants in food products
- Microbiological analysis, detection and identification of pathogens
- Proximate analysis and nutritional labeling of food products
- Shelf life estimation of packed food
- Fatty acids composition and trans fat content
- Mycotoxins B1, B2, G1, G2, M1 and Ochratoxin in various matrices
- Analysis of drugs residue, mycotoxins and vitamins by ELISA Techniques
- MELAMINE TESTING services for a wide range of food products, agricultural products, raw materials and food ingredients.
- Residual Dioxine & Ethylene Oxide Testing by GC-HS Techniques
- Alcohols/Alcoholic Beverages Analysis
- Analysis of Grapes as per APEDA-RMP
- Milk & Milk Products Analysis as per EIC norms
- Spices & Condiments analysis
- GMO & Non-GMO testing by PCR/RT-PCR techniques
- Confirmation of animal & plant origin by DNA analysis using RT-PCR
- Adulteration of Basmati & Non-Basmati rice ( Variety Authentication )
- Meat adulteration and species identification
- Rapid detection of pathogens in food by using RT-PCR technology
- Testing for compliance to national and international standards using globally acceptable methods laid down by AOAC, ASTA, AOCS, CODEX, PFA, BIS, EU, USFDA